Thursday, February 25, 2010

Until Now Politics In The Philippines Did Not Change


I don't have any intension today to post in my politics blog but when I hear this video I decided to post it to this blog because it is the right also of the people of the Philippines will know what our government do in their positions and what plans do they have.



I have seen this posted on Facebook probably four times today. I listened to it and I couldn’t believe it. Whether this is true or not, it’s something to be concerned about. The voice sounds so much like Senator Bong Revilla Jr. voice and I am unsure who’s behind the persona who uploaded it on Youtube but this is BIG.

Are the threats for real? Blatant cheating still around? And the cops? “Sa ‘ten ang pulis!” ?? What the heck is going on? Listen in and find out. Is this a credible recording? You decide.

0 comments: