Thursday, May 20, 2010

Possible Same People Of Aquino Administration

Well, election 2010 is just over last May 10, 2010 and we the people of the Philippines choice our best candidates especially in Presidential candidates. We have different bit with different reasons why we choice this person to lead our country but in the end their is only one will stand and win this race and that was Benigno Simon Aquino III even though he did not proclaim yet but we already assure that he is the next President in the Republic of the Philippines. Hopefully by next week Noynoy will be proclaiming as our new President in our country. There are lots of issues already that Noynoy facing in fact he did not in the position yet. One of the controversial that catch my attention is when I saw that Aquino have same people in his administration. I think the image is edited or there are people could not stop given issues to Aquino. I’m not a supporter of Noynoy but I think it’s time that people in the Philippines will grow. Let’s stop the issues and controversial that can destroy the image of our new President instead let’s support him so that he can bring us to the right path as he was promised before.


He said that I will stop the corruption in my administration he will win this race and now the people choice him as a new leader and hopefully he will do an action on what he was promised to the people. I have one (1) challenge to Noynoy in administration, if you would like to stop the corruption in your administration I challenge you to cut off the PORK BARREL. This is one of the reasons why candidates willing to expense Millions during their candidacy because there is a PORK BARREL.

0 comments: